Due to their adaptability, flexibility, and strength, BOPP bags are the most often used bags when it comes to industry product packaging.
Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) bags are made by laminating a reverse printed film to a woven cloth and then forming it into a bag. The film is pulled both in the machine direction (MD) and across machine direction (AMD) for their exceptional durability.
As a by-product, the material has improved strength at low thicknesses, uniformity, and printability. Being moisture, pest, oil and dirt-resistant in nature, they are suitable for packaging pet foods, livestock feed, fertilizer, seeds, and other wholesale and retail products.
The features of BOPP bags:
- Customizable in an array of sizes and styles
- Easy to recycle
- Woven BOPP bags are lighter than standard paper bags, lowering freight costs
- Woven bags surpass paper or polythene bags in terms of strength and durability
- They also have a high tensile strength, which means they are more resistant to external influences
- Unlike paper and polythene bags, they are not prone to breaking and ripping, this maintains product safety and lowers overall freight expenses
- BOPP has a shiny surface, which adds to the package’s visual attractiveness
- Easy to clean with cloth or paper