FIBC Bags Type C
FIBC Bags Type C
FIBC Bags Type C, commonly known as Conductive FIBC. These are made of thin conductive threads – making them suitable for carrying dry, combustible powders securely. FIBC Bags Type C bulk bags are constructed of non-conductive fabric with conductive strands intertwined.
- Also known as Conductive FIBC.
- Safe to use for transporting dry, flammable powders.
- With a max. leakage resistance of 108 Ω to the grounding point.
- Grounding is compulsory during filling & discharging, a label or sign is indicated.
- Safe for use when no flammable solvents or vapors present around the operation area.
- Breakdown voltage less than 6kV.
- Designed for use safely in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Made from fine conductive threads & equip a conductive mesh.
What are FIBC Bags Type C?
FIBC Bags Type C are conductive bulk bags with grounding capabilities, designed to safely dissipate static electricity during filling and discharging processes.
Why FIBC type C is expensive?
FIBC Bags Type C are expensive due to the additional cost of incorporating conductive materials and grounding features to ensure safe static electricity dissipation.
Which is better FIBC Type B or FIBC Type-C?
The choice between FIBC Bags Type B and Type C depends on the specific needs and requirements. Type B is suitable for transporting flammable powders, while Type C is ideal for applications requiring safe static electricity dissipation.
How fast can I get my FIBC Bag Type C delivered?
That depends on several different factors such as availability and region. Contact us if you would like to know more about delivery details.