We, at MUNDRA INVESTMENTS PVT. LTD. are committed that we must comply the following with respect to
our grievance’s policy:
- The aggrieved employee must convey his or her grievance verbally to the officer designated by the
management to deal with grievance. The officer will have to reply to the complaints within 48 hours of
its presentation to him or her.
- If the grievant is not satisfied with the answer or does not receive the answer within 48 hours, he
must, then, present the grievance to the departmental head nominated for this purpose. The head
must give his or her reply within three days of the presentation of the grievance.
- If the aggrieved employee is still not satisfied with the decision of the departmental head or does not
receive a reply within the stipulated period, he can approach the grievance committee (product safety
team) for the settlement of his grievance. The grievance committee has to give its recommendation in
seven days and report it to the management. The management must communicate the decision to the
grievant within three days.
- Responsibility: Production Manager
- Frequency: Every Five year for policy review